First and foremost, we hope all our customers and friends are safe and well, we hope you all had a pleasant Christmas / New Year break.
I am pleased to confirm that as an industry exempt from lockdown (as per Government guidelines), we at Rabbits Vehicle Hire remain fully operational. Our offices are open, we have vehicles available (for both hire and sale) and our delivery / collection service is running as normal. Therefore, all current bookings are still confirmed and they will remain unchanged.
To ensure the safety of both our customers and staff, we have a number of strict procedures in place, including:
– Regular cleaning of vehicles (interior and exterior), office and reception (to include anti-bacterial wipe down)
– Ensuring a 2 metre distance between all staff and customers wherever possible
– Encouraging regular hand washing / sanitising of all staff and customers when entering and exiting our vehicles and office
– Only allowing one customer in reception at any one time. Other customers must wait outside until reception is no longer occupied
– Providing all staff with disposable gloves, disposable face masks and anti-bacterial wipes
If you would like to make a booking or enquiry, please contact us as below: