Following the Prime Minister’s latest lockdown announcement, we are pleased to confirm that Rabbits Vehicle Hire remains fully operational and open for business. The Government has given assurance via the BVRLA (British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association) that our sector will remain exempt from the lockdown, meaning we are able to trade and continue to offer our full delivery / collection service, albeit with the continuation ofstringent precautions in place to protect our customers and staff.
As from the start, we have been strictly following the Government guidelines as well as taking extra precautions to protect our staff and customers. Our procedures include:
– Regular and thorough cleaning of vehicles (interior and exterior), office and reception area (to include anti-bacterial wipe down)
– Ensuring a 2 metre distance between all staff and customers wherever possible
– Encouraging regular hand washing/sanitising of all staff and customers when entering and exiting our vehicles and office
– Only allowing one customer in reception at any one time. Other customers must wait outside until reception is no longer occupied. Face masks to be worn whilst inside the reception area.
– Providing all staff with disposable gloves, face masks and anti-bacterial wipes
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. All bookings/enquiries can be made using the contact information below:
Thank you for your continued support and custom.