First and foremost, we hope all our customers and friends are safe and well during this unprecedented time.
Rabbits Vehicle Hire turned 30 last year and I can safely say that in all that time, I have never experienced anything like this current situation. It has been extremely challenging to say the least.
However, I am pleased to confirm that as an industry exempt from lockdown (as per Government guidelines) we at Rabbits Vehicle Hire remain fully operational. Our offices are open, we have vehicles available (for both hire and sale) and our delivery/collection service is running as normal.
To ensure the safety of both our customers and staff, we have a number of procedures in place, including:
– Regular cleaning of vehicles (interior and exterior), office and reception (to include anti-bacterial wipe down)
– Ensuring a 2 metre distance between all staff and customers wherever possible
– Encouraging regular hand washing/sanitising of all staff and customers when entering and exiting our vehicles and office
– Only allowing one customer in reception at any one time. Other customers must wait outside until reception is no longer occupied
– Providing all staff with disposable gloves, disposable face masks and anti-bacterial wipes
If you would like to place a booking or make an enquiry, please CALL on 0118 946 1661 or EMAIL on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon.